Presentation for Austin Civil War Roundtable. 6:30 pm. Covenant Presbyterian Church, corner of MOPAC and Northland Drive.
Recent Blog Posts
- A 35th Georgia Soldier Endures at Point Lookout Prison
- Confederate Veteran Magazine Features Fort Gregg Article
- Georgia Confederate Prisoner at Elmira [Hellmira]
- Blogpost 35 – Postwar Prison Camp for 35th Georgia Infantry Regiment
- Blogpost 34 – The 50th Anniversary of the End of Civil War: But Have We Really Learned Anything?
- Post 33 – Red Clay to Richmond & 35th Georgia on the 10th Anniversary
- Post 32 – Edit Finished on “Gettysburg’s Confederate Dead”
- Post 31 – Picket Duty During a Deep Freeze
- Post 30 – Museum of the Confederacy Merger with American Civil War Center??????
- Post 29 – The Origins of My Passions: The Civil War & Books
- Post 28 – Visit to North-South Skirmish Association Competition at Ft. Shenandoah
- Post 27 – Battle of Bristoe Station’s Upcoming 150th Anniversary: Visit to Bristoe Station Battlefield Heritage Park
- Post 26 – “Stuart’s Finest Hour” Book Release at Hanover Tavern
- Post 25 – Out of the Cave – Stuart’s Finest Hour is finished!
- Post 24 – DUANE ALLMAN & BERRY OAKLEY: A Rendezvous With History in Macon, Georgia
- Post 23 – Captain William Latane’s Death – 150th Anniversary of Jeb Stuart’s Ride around George McClellan’s Army
- Post 22 – Captain William Latane’s Death – 150th Anniversary of Jeb Stuart’s Ride around George McClellan’s Army
- Post 21 – The Civil War Journal of Mary Greenhow Lee – Edited by Eloise C. Strader First Hand Accounts of Civil War Life in Winchester, Virginia
- Post 20 – Osawatomie Obama & Osawatomie Brown
- Post 19 – The Winchester Conrad’s Military Service from the 1860’s to World War I
- Post 18 – Hungarian Military History Museum & the Story Behind the Winchester 1895 Rifle
- Post 17 – Visit the 31st Annual Capital of the Confederacy Civil War Show at Richmond
- Post 16 – National Release of new Antietam Video: A Message from the Tree
- Post 15 – From Germany to Fort Gregg: Sergeant John Riethmiller, 116th Ohio, Killed in Action at the War’s End
- Post 14 – Too Many Confederates Named Duncan at Fort Gregg
- Post 13 – From Artist’s Brush to Director’s Lens – Radford Wine’s Films Give a Different Perspective to Sharpsburg & Gettysburg
- Post 12 – Medal of Honor – Or Not – for 39th Illinois’ Corporal Henry M. Day?
- Post 11 – Thornrose Cemetery at Staunton, Virginia
- Post 10 – Charlottesville, Va., Confederate Memorial Ceremony on May 28, 2011
- Post 9 – The Confederate Alamo Receives 2011 IPPY Award
- Post 8 – THE CONSPIRATOR
- Post 7 – TODAY MARKS 146TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CONFEDERATE ALAMO – THE BATTLE OF FORT GREGG AT PETERSBURG, VIRGINIA
- Post 6 – VIRGINIA FESTIVAL OF THE BOOK AT CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA.
- Post 5 – SEGWAY TOUR OF CULP’S HILL AT GETTYSBURG
- Post 4 – February 14, 2011